Monday, May 25, 2009

First Show With DOS

On Saturday night, I played out with my new band, DOS, for the first time ever. We played at a cook out, hosted by my good friends, Joe and Courtney Rolinski. I had a great time, and even managed to avoid the rain.

Not to toot my own horn, but our first set really rocked. We got a really great crowed reaction, and got some really great feedback afterwards. I could tell that it was genuine, and not just friends being nice.

The second set had to be cut short unfortunately due to the threat of rain. There were storm clouds in the sky all night, and when thunder and lightning started, we decided it would be better not to take any chances, and pack it in. I would definitely like to play some more parties like this one though, as it is great practice for future gigs.

No comments:

Post a Comment