Sunday, July 26, 2009

Another Week Without Band Practice

Ibanez bass guitarImage by ♫axime via Flickr

Band practice on Saturday got cancelled because my bass player, who was going to be providing the practice space, had to work. I am still having trouble getting everyone together at one place and time for practice. I am not to worried about it at this point though.

Ounce I have all the money I need to provide my own practice space, transportation, and equipment, then I will really start buckling down. At that point I want to set up a steady practice schedule that everyone must commit to if they want to be in the band. It's just not time for that yet. I don't realistically expect people to re-arrange there lives to accommodate a project that has gone no where thus far. It would just be nice if we could get some where.

So tomorrow it is back to my day job. I am going to have to take a look at my schedule and my bass player's schedule, and try to co-ordinate a practice yet again. Hopefully this time I will have better results.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment