Monday, July 20, 2009

Upcoming Band Practice

The last time I posted on here, I started some long rant about my life in music. I am not going to continue that just yet, but if anybody is really interested, just let me know, and I will get back to it. For now, I would like to talk about my plans for the next few weeks with my band.

We haven't been able to get any practice time in lately do to everybody's crazy scheduals, and although this has been a bit frustrating, it is understandable at this point. We are just getting started, and I don't have any paying gigs lined up yet, so I don't expect everyone to just drop everything for band practice. If all goes according to plan, the two Pauls and I should be getting together this Saturday though. Unfortunately, Joshua can't make it because he has a gig in Cape May, New Jersey this weekend.

My plan is to get Paul Baker caught up on the songs that Paul Lambert and I have already worked on, and then show both Pauls the new riffs I have been working on since we last met, and jam on those for a while. If we still have any time left, we can start expanding on some of those riffs and work towards making complete songs out of them. I would also like to get a little free jam in there as well.



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment