Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weekend Winding Down

I have one last day off, and then it's back to work. I have had a pretty productive weekend, and now I just have a few things left to accomplish. I need to run a little laundry, vacuum, and take care of some paperwork. I got kind of a late start today, as I slept to long since I was up to late. I got wrapped up in listening to music last night. There should still be plenty of time to get all my stuff done though.

This is also possibly my last chance to practice guitar before my next band practice. I will probably spend at least part of the day drilling some scales and chord progressions like I usually do. I might also have time to take a video lesson on-line.

I would also like to hop back on Craigslist today, and continue my search for new musicians. So far, we haven't found anyone to fill out our line-up, so our search must continue, starting with our vocalist audition on Monday, which I am very much looking forward to. My mane goal at the moment is still to find a bass player though.

No comments:

Post a Comment