Sunday, June 28, 2009

What I Have Been Listening to

Cover of "Quebec"Cover of Quebec

My musical tastes are ever changing, depending on my mood and numerous other factors, so whenever anyone asks me what my favourite band is, I always take it as a bit of a loaded question. I can only really answer with what I have been listening to lately. Here is a little taste of where my current musical tastes lye.

1. band: Ween
album: Quebec
song: It's Gonna be a Long Night

I first heard of Ween about 7 years ago when I was living in Pensacola FL. I just kind of recently rediscovered them though.

2. band: Sixth Finger
album: Bossa N' Stones, Vol. 2
song: Paint it Black

I don't really know much about this band. They popped up on my Pandora a few days ago, and this interesting Rolling Stones cover caught my attention. Really different.

3. band: Eddie and the Hot Rods
Album: Life on the Line
Song: Ignore them

This band's music kind of bridges a gap between the Rolling Stones, and later, wilder British punk rock bands.

I could go on, but I am just going to leave you with these 3 songs to check out for now. Maybe I will do more posts like this later on down the road.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment